A Little About Us
Workplace relations has become increasingly complex and navigating the legal issues often requires specialist assistance. Specialist professional advice and support is best when it is focused on niche expertise.
We advise and support employers across Australia in the areas of workplace relations, employment law and related matters.
The team at Nelson Consulting Group has decades of hands on experience across; mega & major projects, building & construction, infrastructure, resources, logistics, renewables, manufacturing, transport and labour hire sectors.
How We Help :
- Workplace Relations Framework Design, planning and execution
- Strategy building
- Workplace Cultural Alignment
- Acquisition strategies
- Hands on Operational support
- Future planning
- On call Specialists
- Risk mitigation and planning
- Risk Management Strategies
- Agreement making
- New Agreement Design
- Good Faith Bargaining
- Greenfields Agreements
- Code Compliance
- Tailored Training
- Understanding Awards and Agreements
- Contracts of Employment
- Proactive Employee engagement Strategies
- Dealing with Industrial Action
- Right of Entry
- Strategic IR – Linking Business imperatives to IR Strategy
How We Help :
Some of the industries we work with:
With more than 30 years’ experience as a senior leader, manager and consultant in the Human Resources and Industrial Relations arena, across diverse organisations in the public, private and not-for-profit sectors.